Monday, May 27, 2013

Updates and Things

Hi folks!

A few updates:

Aeralis (Frost #5) is coming along well, so yay for that. I'm getting close to halfway done with the first draft. I am hoping for an August release at this point. We'll see!! I know you lovelies are impatient to read it, and that warms my heart. It also motivates me to work harder/faster. It also makes me want to reassure you! So just so know you, I am working on it.

I wrote a post over at the group blog I share with some other writer folk about the pros and cons of writing a series. You can read it here.

Annnnnnd I am just finishing a ten thousand word novelette set in the Frost world (but featuring some new characters) that I wrote for a short story collection I'm doing with a couple of other authors. I'll let you know more about that and when it will be available as I have details.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day, those who are American/celebrating, and the rest of you, have a wonderful Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait!!! have any hints or teasers???:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Frost, and I can't stop! When I get older I am also looking into being an author, and the story so far is encouraging! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...