Monday, November 4, 2013

Guest post by SK Falls: FEVERED SOULS




Four Reasons Why I Write the Fevered Souls Serial: 

The guys are smoking. Ha, you knew I was going to say that, didn’t you? 

When I have a bad day, I can kill someone. I love killing off bad guys to relieve stress. It’s cheaper than therapy!

I love plot twists. In a serial like Fevered Souls, I can add them in at the most (in)opportune times to make a reader sweat. I have more chances for these because each episode ends on a sort of cliffhanger as does each season.

Eden feels like a vacation. Eden, with its smoky, misty mountains and beautiful foliage, is an escape from reality. I could spend months there nestled in some cabin, spying on Dax and Cara. (I mean, writing about them. Note to self: They’re not real people.)



About S.K. Falls

A huge fan of spooky stuff and shoes, S.K. Falls enjoys alternately hitting up the outlet malls and historic graveyards in Charleston, SC where she lives and imbibes coffee. Her husband and two small children seem not to mind when she hastily scribbles novel lines on stray limbs in the absence of notepads.

Since no writer’s biography is complete without mention of her menagerie of animals, you should know she has one dog that doubles as a footstool, a second that functions as a vacuum cleaner, and a cat that ensures she never forgets that her hands are, first and foremost, for pouring cat food.

Find S.K. Falls on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...