Monday, October 16, 2017

A FREE book!

Dear readers,

In celebration of my newest release, A Kiss of Treason (The Kingmakers' War Book 3), I've made the first book in the Kingmakers' War series free for the week.


You can get a free copy of A Gift of Poison (The Kingmakers' War Book 1)on Amazon.

But hurry! The deal is just for this week.

Also, The Season of Lightningis currently just 99 cents. That may only be true for another day or two, so if you want a copy at that price, get it now.


In other news, I'm working on the first draft of book #4 in the Kingmakers' War and I PROMISE you guys won't have to wait as long for that book as you waited for the last one. I am actually hoping for a winter release, so just a few months.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...